VCE Exam Simulator 2.2
Introducing the New Avanset VCE Exam Simulator 2.2
- Realistic exam simulation
- Exam editor with preview function
- Several different question types
- Whole exam in a single file
- Customizable exam taking mode
What is VCE Simulator ?
VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit, and take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.
Password unrar: vceplus.com
VCE Exam Simulator 2.2 (Dec 05, 2015)
- Added: Option to move questions by dragging or shortcut Ctrl-Up/Down.
- Added: Option to change questions’ types from any to any.
- Added: Option to add background to Select and Place, Point and Shoot, and Hot Area questions by dragging, mouse right click insert option or Ctrl-V shortcut.
- Fixed: The limit for import of no more than 1000 questions has been removed
- Fixed: Option to change proportions of the questions’ and answers’ sizes in the window.
- Fixed: high load of the processor when there is no real workload.