VCE Exam Simulator 2.1
Introducing the New Avanset VCE Exam Simulator 2.1
- Realistic exam simulation
- Exam editor with preview function
- Several different question types
- Whole exam in a single file
- Customizable exam taking mode
What is VCE Simulator ?
VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit, and take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.
Password unrar: vceplus.com
VCE Exam Simulator 2.1 (Sep 16, 2015)
- New interface design
- Intuitive and user-friendly layout
- Optimized color scheme
- Added: The option of manual input of a question number in the ‘Question N of xx’ field and the quick access to it.
- Fixed: Hotkeys ALT+V (Saves the current session) и ALT+X (Displays the exibits) didn’t work.
- Fixed: Problems saving Score History.
- Fixed: VCE Designer used to lower the quality of images while importing them.
- Fixed: VCE Designer didn’t save answers in Hot Area questions immediately after the question was created.
- Fixed: There was an option of printing Score Report with the “Disable printing score report” option on.
- Fixed: Multiple minor issues with the interface.
- Fixed: Small miscellaneous bugs.
- Improved: The processing speed of files with high number of questions.
- Improved: Stability of the app.